INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION 679/2016
Version May 2018.
This information will be reviewed and adjusted, if necessary, in case of regulatory compliance
This informative report respects and complies fully with the Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data have adopted on May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online and, in particular, the modalities, the timing and the nature of the information that the owners of the processing must provide users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
By consulting this site data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. It is specified that the consent mechanisms will be evident, brief and easily understandable; if the original conditions for which consent was requested were to be changed, for example if the purpose of data processing changed, further consent will be required pursuant to European Regulation no. 679/2016.
According to the rules of the Regulations, the treatments carried out by Mecoil will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose and retention limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality.
Purposes of processing: in particular, your data will be processed for purposes related to the implementation of the following obligations, related to legislative or contractual obligations:
▪ Mandatory obligations by law in the fiscal and accounting fields;
▪ After-sales assistance;
▪ ISO Certification;
▪ Contentious management;
▪ Customer management;
▪ Scheduling of activities;
▪ Detection of the degree of customer satisfaction;
▪ Customer billing history.
▪ Newsletter subscription;
▪ For exclusive purposes of security and prevention of fraudulent conduct, the Controller establishes an automatic control system that involves the detection and analysis of user behavior on the site associated with the processing of Personal Data including the IP address.
The processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for a proper management of the relationship and their conferment is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also states that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, may cause the Data Controller’s inability to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself.
Your personal data may also, with your consent, be used for the following purposes:
▪ Potentially to satisfy market surveys, statistics and promotional activities related to the shipment of advertising and promotional material.
The provision of data is optional for you regarding the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to treatment does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of the processing:
The legal basis of the processing of Personal Data for the purposes referred to in the previous section is art. 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation as the processing is necessary for the provision of the contracted services. The provision of Personal Data for these purposes is optional but failure to provide it would make it impossible to activate the required Services.
The purpose related to legal obligations is a legitimate processing of Personal Data pursuant to art. 6 (1) (c) of the Rules. Once the Personal Data has been conferred, the processing may indeed be necessary to comply with the legal obligations to which Mecoil is subject.
The processing performed for marketing and newsletters or for the assessment of the degree of satisfaction described above is based on the release of your consent pursuant to art. 6 (1) (a) of the Rules. The provision of your Personal Data for these purposes is entirely optional and does not affect the use of the Services. The subsequent treatments, carried out for these purposes, instead find its legal basis, pursuant to art. 6.1.f of the Regulations, in the legitimate interest of Mecoil in a context in which the interested party can reasonably expect this type of treatment, to which he can also oppose at any time. In fact, if you wish to object to the processing of your data for these purposes, you may at any time do so by sending a request to Mecoil at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the possible mechanism proposed in the same text of the commercial email.
Processing methods: your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
▪ Entrusting to third parties of processing operations;
▪ Creation of profiles relating to customers, suppliers or consumers;
▪ Processing by electronic calculators;
▪ Manual treatment by paper archives.
In relation to the purposes referred to in the previous point, the processing of personal data takes place in compliance with the principles of confidentiality, correctness, lawfulness and transparency, using manual, computer and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves also through the use of fax, telephone, mobile phone, e-mail or other distance communication techniques; personal data will be managed by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk pursuant to art. 32 RGPD.
Communication: your data will be stored at our office and will be communicated exclusively to the competent subjects for the completion of the services necessary for a proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of persons in charge:
▪ Administration Office;
▪ Company Components and CDA.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, in particular to:
▪ Freight Forwarders, Forwarders, Means, Post Offices, Logistics Companies;
▪ Consultants and freelancers, also in associated form;
▪ Banks and credit institutions.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
The complete list of data processors is available by sending a written request to Mecoil at email@example.com .
Data retention period
The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently, for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to articles 7, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 and 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation that data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to the data and the following information:
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the purposes of the processing;
- of the categories of personal data in question;
- of the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular for recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- where possible, of the period of storage of personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- of all available information on the origin of the data if it is not collected by the data subject;
- of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling.
The interested party also has:
- the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay;
- the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation (“right to be forgotten”) of personal data concerning him without undue delay;
- the right to obtain treatment limitation from the data controller;
- the right to object at any time, for reasons connected with his particular situation, to the processing of personal data;
- the right to receive personal data concerning him in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form;
- the right to withdraw consent at any time;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the right to be informed of the existence of adequate safeguards, if personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization;
- the right to obtain a copy of the data being processed.
To exercise these rights, you can contact the Data Controller at the contact points indicated in the Data Controller section, by submitting a specific request by registered letter, fax and/or e-mail.
In compliance with the provisions of the relevant legislation, the personal data provided may be transferred for the purposes referred to in the previous section to the countries of the European Union or to third countries with respect to the European Union. Mecoil ensures that the processing of Personal Data by these Recipients takes place in compliance with the Rules. Indeed, transfers can be based on an adequacy decision or on the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission. Further information is available from the owner.
Cookies are small text files created by a server and are stored on the device used by the User for navigation on the site. They allow the site to guarantee the User all the features, a better and complete browsing experience, and to be aware of the user’s preferences and behavior. Mecoil uses two types of cookies, session and persistent.
Session cookies allow the User to safely and efficiently explore the website; these cookies are not permanently stored on the User’s device and are deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies are transmitted to the User’s device the first time they connect to the Mecoil site and are stored on the device itself. Mecoil Srl uses persistent cookies to store user and third-party preferences (Google Analytics) in order to produce statistics on site usage and language selection.
You can oppose the registration of cookies on your device by configuring the browser used for navigation: if you use the Mecoil Srl website without changing your browser settings, we assume that you will receive all the cookies used by the site and use all the features.