FluidScan Q1000 – Q1100 – Q1200
The FluidScan® Q1100 provides direct quantitative measurement of a lubricant’s condition and plays an important role in Machine Condition Monitoring (MCM) for proactive and predictive maintenance in Reliability Management programs.
Applications include mineral and synthetic oils used in machinery components
- Gear boxes
- Hydraulic systems
- Diesel engines
- ASTM D7889 Compliant- “Standard Test Method for Field Determination of In-service Fluid Properties Using IR Spectroscopy”
- High correlation to KF water, TAN and TBN laboratory tests
- Reproducibility and repeatability comparable to benchtop FTIR method ASTM E2412
- Data analysis compliant to ASTM E1655
Easy to use
- Needs just one drop of oil and one minute to test
- No solvents required to clean
- Color coded alarm levels
Comprehensive Fluid Library
- The Q1100 is available with over 500 fluids in the on-board Oil Library for immediate, out-of the-box operation, and additional oils can be added to the oil library by the end-user
- Results for critical properties such as TAN, Oxidation and water contamination for industrial lubricants and TBN, water, oxidation, nitration, sulfation, glycol and soot for engine oils.
The FluidScan® Q1100 can also be ordered in a combination kits (Minilab53) with the SpectroVisc Q3000 portable kinematic viscometer.
More information: http://www.spectrosci.com/products/fluidscan-series/